James sparrow delivers the training, being apart of specialist recoveries and he also gets stuck in with the maintenance and overhauling of the fleet.
Recovery experience :
• James has been active in the recovery industry since leaving school in 1976
• Over 40 years time served conducting all aspects of vehicular and non vehicular recoveries
• Involved in dealing with fatalities and life altering incidents
• Advisor in a major train crash incident
• Experienced operator conducting specialist recoveries for a number of police forces throughout the UK
• Trained and experience in preservation of evidence
• Experienced Incident Manager
• Expert knowledge of conducting logistical movements within agreed ETA’s
• Recovered all types of plant, machinery, commercial vehicles, cranes and light vehicles inc motorcycles
• James’s recovery activities and expertise were referred to channel 5 by Police which was broadcast in a well know documentary.
The more unique recoveries James has completed and managed over the years
• James Lifted a tractor unit off a driver who was trapped underneath, the outcome was the driver’s life was saved.
• Recovered a Unit and Trailer loaded with cheese from a Dock, demonstrating knowledge of marine pollutant. This recovery James received an award from the ABI
• Recovery of articulated vehicle loaded with a 25t 360 excavator which had crashed into a canal
James became the youngest IVR trainer at the age of 24 years old and has been a certified IVR trainer for 30 years
He is a fellow of the IVR and sits on the national council
He is a CAT2 external trainer
He has IVR trained people from many companies, local authorities and police forces throughout the country